Need to secure your operation, trade, office or apartment?
• The possibility to control staff, premises 24 hours
• monitoring of on-line transmission from cameras anywhere with the access to Internet
• The possibility to backup the record at any time interval, either directly in your home, or on our servers
• The ability to record not only video, but also audio
• Installation of indoor and outdoor camera systems
• Projecting and professional advice is obvious
The range of CCTV services
• CCTV systems projecting
• Delivery and installation of IP cameras
• Connection to and combination of other security elements (alarm, fire detectors)
• Maintenance and revision
To use the services offered, please contact us.
CCTV camera systems
CCTV systems are currently an essential part of the equipment in the place, where it is necessary to ensure the effective surveillance, to monitor and to evaluate the events. The video signal and the audio output from each camera can be further processed by different technologies. Do not leave your safety to chance. Protect yourself, your relatives and your property, whether private or business, so that you can feel comfortable and without fear. Camera system protects you and your property, wherever you are.
Analogue CCTV systems - represent an older type of camera system, which is based on closed-circuit television. The analogue camera system uses a special coaxial cables for transmitting an analog signal. These cables cannot be used for anything else. Analog CCTV systems are closed; remote access to the system is very complicated. Due to the analog transmission in standard PAL, image has limited resolution, which, in practice, means blurred, and often black and white images, which are not able to identify the details. The disadvantage of an analogue camera system is the necessity to look up the necessary records on tape. Here it is necessary to look through the long passages of records, until the needed event is found. It is no longer possible to process well the analogue record (to adjust brightness, contrast, to zoom). On the other hand, the analog camera system is at better price just because of the use of older record technologies.
Digital camera systems - are the future of camera records of video and audio. Digital camera system works on the basis of digital image transmission by cable or wirelessly via Wi-Fi. This makes each camera individually accessible from any computer in the network or the Internet.
• Digital Cameras - IP cameras have a higher purchase price, but the following advantages, from a long term point of view, reduce the overall costs.
• Network Camera - IP Cameras allow functions which in analogue cameras cannot take place - digitization, image compression, detection and the intelligence of control.
The digital camera system and its advantages
• higher quality record than S-VHS
• constant image quality – records even details
• continuous recording - and due to the constant growth of capacity of hard disks the recording time is constantly extending
• immediate access to any part of the record - using special search filters
• the possibility of archiving the record on digital medium - CD, DVD
• simple operation - based on Windows
• requires no maintenance - saves you the cost
• further expandability of the whole digital system
IP Cameras – the possibility to track the video
1. Web browser - eg. Microsoft Internet Explorer enables you to track the video from the IP Cameras via the Internet.
2. Video Recording device - IPCorder - enables monitoring multiple cameras simultaneously and playing records remotely.
3. Mobile phone with data connection - video from the IP Cameras can be monitored directly in the phone browser, or using Java application.
4. Video Recording and Surveillance software on PC – enables browsing the record from the IP Camera on your computer
5. Decoder – enables re-transfering of the video and audio from the IP Camera to a TV
The possibilities to connect the IP Camera
Using data cabling - over Ethernet (PoE) can be connected not only IP cameras, but also many other devices. This method of connecting IP cameras enables using the same cables for simultaneous data transmission and cameras connecting. The main objective of PoE is to simplify the installation and to reduce the cabling costs. The connection of IP Camera via PoE ensures easy backup for camera system in the case of power failure.
Wireless connection - Wi-Fi - the main advantage of connecting the IP Cameras via Wi-Fi is that no cables are required and cameras can be deployed at different places. The disadvantages of WIFI connection of IP Cameras are the lower quality of connections, the need to provide power for the camera, susceptibility to interference. For these reasons, the use of wireless IP cameras is more appropriate for the home use and for purposes other than security.
Security when transmitting data via IP Camera is much better than in the case of using an analogue camera.
IP cameras are smart cameras that are able to respond individually on the basis of predefined rules. The IP camera digital data transmission enables to protect the access to video, audio and other functions of IP Cameras through a number of user permissions levels, and by setting the access only from the pre-specifies locations, or by the data encryption. So it is possible to guarantee that your IP camera is not accessible to anyone unauthorized.